Make a donation
We are always hugely grateful to receive donations towards the work of the Giggle Doctors. If you would like to contribute to a specific programme, we would be delighted to hear from you. You can read more about their work ‘here’.
If you would like to send the gift of giggles via a one-off donation you can do so below or by posting a cheque or CAF to Theodora Children’s Charity, 40 Pentonville Road, London. N1 9HF.
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to a member of the fundraising team please call 07507729633
Giving a regular gift is a no hassle way to help on a continuing basis and any amount you choose to give is truly appreciated.
Monthly Direct Debit: You can set up a monthly direct debit online by clicking here.
Standing Order: You can set up a standing order through your bank, either through online banking or by visiting your local branch. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Gift Aid: If you’re a UK taxpayer, we at Theodora Children’s Charity can reclaim the tax you have paid on your donations and increase your donation by 25 per cent at no extra cost to you.
We can reclaim the tax on any donations you have made or will make to Theodora Children’s Charity, please download and complete the Gift Aid Form and return it to the address on the form.
To make a verbal declaration please call the fundraising team on 07507729633
Find out more about Gift Aid on the HMRC website.
Check out the information below. But don’t hesitate to get in contact with our fundraising team, we are here to help you make whatever you choose to do a success. You don’t need to do it all on your own – you can ask friends and family to form a fundraising group!
You can fundraise:
- with colleagues
- with your sports group or social group
- with your Rotary or Masons group
- with your school or university
- independently (you could take part in a marathon, fun run, or take host an online event)
Fundraising ideas you might take part in:
- pub quiz
- sporting events or swimming challenges
- bake sales and dress down days
- nominate us as your Charity of the Year, this can be at school, a group or at work
- nominate us as your charity to receive a donation at an event like your Christmas party or summer BBQ